Sunday, October 11, 2015

Last Minute Pulls for NFL DFS Week 5 (Sunday 1pm edition)

Just a few last minute pulls for people:

Eddie Royal is listed as inactive for this week.  I had previously thought of him as a value pick, given his connection with Cutler and Cutler's return.  However, with him sidelined, I'm looking at Jamison Crowder, Kamar Aiken, or Leonard Hankerson to replace him, depending on how much wiggle room my salary left me.

Julio Jones-That's right.  Look, I know he's a superstar WR, and he's been playing out of this world lately, but I think the confluence of a number of things limit him this week.  I'm so late with this particular bit of advice because of the late news coming out that he felt some tightness in his hamstring in Friday's practice.  This is the primary driver to start me down the path to this decision.  However, then I started thinking about Roddy White's complaints during the week, and the potential of trading him that would be improved if he had a productive week.  Also, Hankerson's breakout game last week, combined with a return trip to his former team could mean more targets for White and Hankerson, which naturally means less targets for Julio.  I just don't think Julio is worth the 9200 on Draft Kings this week.  Hurry up and swap him out with Odell!


No comments:

Post a Comment