Sunday, October 25, 2015

NFL DFS: Week 7 Last Minute Injury Notes

As with every Sunday, today brings us some impactful last minute injury notes.  Here are a few, I'll update as news rolls in.

Dion Lewis
Dion Lewis won't be playing today.  This bumps up the value of LaGarrette Blount a bit, but I still don't expect a big day out of the running game today in New England.  Well, from the Patriots anyway.

Adrian Peterson
It was announced yesterday that AP's status had been downgraded to questionable due to illness.  I'm a little worried about that, and keeping an eye on him.  I may be pulling him from several lineups I've already got him set into.  I'll keep you all updated as I find out more.

Brandon LaFell
LaFell was reactivated this week from the PUP list, and is eligible to play.  I'm not sure if he will, but it would be very Belichickian of the Patriots to pull out a deep threat card just before the game, and to use him heavily when people might not see him coming.  If you're looking for someone to sprinkle into your lineups in GPP plays a bit, I might think about using LaFell.

Antonio Gates
Gates is a game time decision after not practicing all week with a strained MCL.  I'm looking for him to play however.  Both he and teammate Keenan Allen have injury issues to stay on top of, I'll keep an eye out and let you all know as soon as I do.

John Brown
This morning it's being reported that John Brown is limited today, and will be a game time decision.  This could help the value of both Larry Fitzgerald and Malcom Floyd, as Brown's targets will have to go to someone if he's not playing.  With the Cardinals game being Monday night however, that can be a frustrating thing for owners.  I'd just stay away from Brown this weekend.  No use playing anyone that's not a sure thing in DFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment